- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Thanksgiving Weekend Travel Worth The Trip|
|Written by Brandy Schaffels|
|Tuesday, 25 November 2008 03:35|
It's Not Too Late to Take a Last-Minute Turkey Day Vacation!
CSA Travel Protection (CSA), a company dedicated to providing value-driven travel insurance and emergency assistance services, reminds Americans it's not too late to plan a last-minute Thanksgiving weekend trip with the family or for a quick getaway. Because the price of gas has dropped so drastically in the recent weeks, these trips could be perfect family road trips for the Thanksgiving weekend.
For those who planned to forego the Turkey Day family or leisure vacation, but have an 11th-hour itch to head out of town, CSA offers a list of six cities worth visiting to take part in popular local Thanksgiving Day traditions, including locations from New York City to San Diego, and everywhere in between!
It's not too late for Americans to experience one of these popular Thanksgiving Day traditions. By calling a travel agent, last-minute explorers can find unprecedented deals to these cities and others for the Thanksgiving weekend, as well as throughout the 2008 winter holidays.New York