- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
Keith Buglewicz has been writing about cars for the better part of two decades now. Keith cut his teeth on the late, great Sport Compact Car--where he shared office space with Automotive Traveler's own Rich Truesdell when he edited Car Audio and Electronics magazine--and other import-aftermarket books. Over the last several years Keith has concentrated on the new-car market, writing for websites such as AutoByTel.com. With a broad background in the automotive industry, Keith is uniquely qualified to not only review important new models but offer analysis on important topics facing the industry.