- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
- Go Dogs Go!: Plan a Valentine's Day Escape to Vermont's Northeast Kingdom
|Getting to know you...|
|Written by Brandy Schaffels|
|Friday, 10 August 2007 13:05|
Commentary from a woman living in a car guy's world.
Even though I had served as online editor for more than six years at MotorTrend.com and have called myself a writer for at least 25, I originally found the idea of having my own blog a bit intimidating. In the time since I posted my first blog at that 'other' automotive website, I've become a lot more comfortable with my role as a blogging dot com mom. With that confession out of the way, I'd like to share a little background about me so you know where I'm coming from.
I'm the mother of 14- and 4.5-year-old boys so I've got lots to say about safety. I also love to drive and one of my favorite routes traverses the famed Mulholland Drive and Hollywood Hills, so I hope to share insights related to my life the behind the wheel. Finally, who doesn't love to talk about cars? After all, this is AutomotiveTraveler.com, and if we don't have car stuff to talk about, I'm gonna be out of work!
Welcome to my blog here at AutomotiveTraveler.com. I'm sure we're all going to enjoy the ride!