- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
Update your car stereo now.
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Event Coverage: 2011 Desert Classic Concours, La Quinta, California|
|Written by Rich Truesdell|
|Wednesday, 02 March 2011 18:08|
Although there was an ominous threat of bad weather--snow fell in parts of Los Angeles on Saturday night--Mother Nature cooperated with clear skies for the fourth annual Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance. More than 200 vehicles made their way to the concours show field at the La Quinta Resort in La Quinta, California, just east of the mecca of mid-century design, Palm Springs.