- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Event Coverage: 2011 San Marino Motor Classic|
|Written by Rich Truesdell|
|Thursday, 16 June 2011 18:54|
At the inaugural event, judges named the 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing owned by John La Barbera as the "Best in Show."
An important new event has been added to the concours calendar with the 12 June launch of the San Marino Motor Classic. Held in Lacy Park in San Marino, California and headed up by Aaron Weiss, Paul Colony, and Ben Reiling, the San Marino Motor Classic replaces an event previously held at the Rose Bowl. The inaugural event attracted a world-class field of nearly 200 entries covering 16 classes.