- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
Update your car stereo now.
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Auto News: It's Back! The 2013 SRT Viper|
|Written by Rich Truesdell|
|Friday, 06 April 2012 17:58|
Rising like a Phoenix, the Viper returns for 2013. No longer a Dodge, it's now branded SRT and comes in two flavors: the SRT Viper and SRT Viper GTS, each one packing an all-aluminum 640-horsepower V-10. Richard Truesdell reports that there's no mistaking that America's favorite snake is back... with a vengeance.