- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
Why Advertise with Automotive Traveler?
We think the answer is quite simple. Automotive Traveler readers are a group of enthusiasts who share our passion for great cars, challenging roads, interesting people, and fantastic destinations. They don't just travel; they savor the experience. They want to know what car to drive, where the cool little out-of-the-way cafes are, and the best back roads to get lost on while getting there. If your product can enhance the adventure, Automotive Traveler--both the web site and the on-line magazine--offer an advertising opportunity you can't afford to pass up.
Great content backed up with an appealing design and an easy-to-use interface allow you to reach these enthusiasts literally where they live.
To make things even simpler we have streamlined the advertising process. We offer two distinct alternatives:
Once you pick the location that's right for you, it's all yours. Advertising on the internet should not be complicated. When you place an ad anywhere on Automotive Traveler, it stays there all day every day, for as long as you like. No rotation, no CPM guess-work, and no bidding wars. It's that simple.
Traditional Display Advertising
Automotive Traveler magazine changes a few of the rules of the game. Print magazines have a life span of about 90 days before they end up in the land fill, so the life of your ad is ticking away every second. That isn't the case with Automotive Traveler; every back issue of Automotive Traveler is on the news stand every day, for free. And, due to the miracle of Google search and social networking new readers are discovering the magazine every day.
Historically, magazine advertising has always been a crap shoot. The editorial calendar was always suitably vague, and placement was a mystery only revealed after publication. Did you ever see the perfect story, the one that ties in just right with your product, that ran in the issue you missed? Now you can turn back the clock. Pick any location in any issue, and we can drop your ad in place.
Web-Style Banners and Towers on AutomotiveTraveler.Com
AutomotiveTraveler.Com is the home of what's happening now. Our blogs not only report on what's new, but we also seem to have a knack for predicting what's around the corner. And come summer, our intrepid spy-photo team will be out hunting for the latest vehicles while they are still buried in duct tape and camouflage. Spy photos are only one of the great features on AutomotiveTraveler.Com that will get your banner seen hundreds of thousands of times a month; it's a great way to feed traffic to your website.