- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Subscribe Now FREE|
Welcome to Automotive Traveler!
You are moments away from the newest, most refreshing magazine for individuals that like to control their own path. From engaging vacations to exciting day trips Automotive Traveler is the magazine that lets you see the world the way it was meant to be seen, one mile at a time.
FREE Charter Subscription!
For a limited time, when you register for the Automotive Traveler website, you will also receive a free charter subscription to Automotive Traveler magazine!
As a charter subscriber, you get online access to Automotive Traveler, including all of the back issues, absolutely free for TWO years. All you need to do to register is provide us with a valid email address so we can let you know when the latest issue goes online.
Once we have reached our subscriber goal, Automotive Traveler will be available online for only $11.95 per year. But don\'t worry, we will also have lots of ways for active subscribers to earn free subscriptions and other great bonus offers.
Why is so much high quality content free?
The three most expensive parts of a print magazine are the paper, the printing, and the postage. By serving you online we are able to put the money saved into more and better content. Plus, we are doing our part to preserve the planet. Did you know that more than two thirds of most magazines are thrown away; never read?
For access to all that Automotive Traveler has to offer, please register now. Your e-mail and other information will be used solely for communication about the magazine and magazine-related releases; it will not be used for advertising or for any other type of contact.
Thanks for your interest and also please feel free to leave comments on any article to share your very own automotive travels.