- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Pennsylvania's Bedford Springs Resort Offers $100 Resort Credit|
|Written by Brandy Schaffels via Bedford Springs Resort Pressroom|
|Friday, 11 July 2008 12:48|
Customize your vacation based on personal preferences this summer at Bedford Springs Resort, two hour's drive yet worlds away from Washington, D.C., in Pennsylvania's Allegheny Mountains. Stay at the standard room rate - starting at just $259 per person per night - for two or more nights and receive $100 in resort credit that can be used for just about any resort activity. It's your vacation; you decide where to spend it.
For several centuries a favorite vacation spot for the world's elite, including 11 U.S. Presidents, Bedford Springs was refreshed by a meticulous $120+ million restoration last summer and promises to rejuvenate you this season.
The resort credit may be used for:
Bedford Springs Resort re-opened in July 2007 following a $120-million restoration and expansion. Long heralded for its healing waters and restorative environs, Bedford Springs origins date back to 1796 when its seven original mineral springs lured guests for a healing cure. A classic "springs resort" with many of the original buildings and architectural elements still in place, the restored and expanded Bedford Springs Resort features the 30,000 square foot Springs Eternal Spa, five restaurants, meeting and banquet space, retail shops and a variety of recreational activities.