- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Beat the High Cost of Driving #2 (Poconos)|
|Written by D.H. Lecter|
|Thursday, 17 July 2008 05:55|
The AAA four diamond-rated French Manor in the Poconos located in South Stirling, Pennsylvania wants to say "Tanks-a-Lot" through the end of September with the gift of a $50 gas card. Stay two nights midweek and get a $50 gas card to cover your travel expenses or to use shopping at the nearby Crossing Premium Outlets.
Two nights lodging in one of their beautiful guest rooms or suites start at $330/double occupancy and include:
Make your reservations with the French Manor on-line or call The French Manor toll-free at 877-720-6090. If calling, be sure to mention that you saw their offer on Automotive Traveler.