- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|Win a Free Smart fortwo from Extra TV!|
|Written by Brandy Schaffels via Extra TV Newsroom|
|Wednesday, 03 December 2008 14:19|
"Extra" is giving away one Smart Car plus two roundtrip tickets to Los Angeles, one night at a hotel, plus ground transportation from the airport and to the "Extra" studio. You must be able to travel to Los Angeles on December 15, and be available to tape a show on December 16. If you meet these requirements, sign up to be an "Extra" Friend at extratv.com -- and enter to win. This fab giveaway is already underway, courtesy of QVC.com, which is giving away a Smart Car each day in their 12 Days of Christmas contest!
Each of the 12 Smart cars vehicles has an approximate retail value of $18,000 dollars; together Extra and QVC are awarding more than 1300 prices. Those who enter may also be eligible to win one of these other great prizes:
The Sweepstakes began on December 1, 2008 and ends on December 12, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Read the official rules and if you're interested, visit http://www.qvc.com/qcar and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration or call 1-866-933-6261 and follow the automated instructions.
Good luck! Who wouldn't want to win a free car for the holidays?