- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
|The Automotive Traveler $2K Challenge: 1991 Lincoln Mark VII|
|Written by Tony Richardson|
|Tuesday, 17 February 2009 05:39|
One Automotive Traveler reader found a Mustang-powered Hot Rod Lincoln.
I found a very interesting 133,000-mile Lincoln Mark VII on Craigslist up in the San Francisco Bay Area listed for just $1,500. (The engine and recently-rebuilt transmission is worth at least that much.)
If I lived closer, I'd take a look at the car, but I live outside of San Diego so it's just not practical. If someone up in the Bay Area is looking for a great $2,000 car, this one is certainly worth a look. With a detailing with the money saved, this could be a sharp looking cruiser.