- Travel News: Going, Going, Gone--The Society of American Travel Writers Holds Its Annual Travel-Package Auction
- Event Coverage: The 2013 Grand Ascent at Hershey
- Favorite Dog-Friendly Dining Spots When Driving New Hampshire's Monadnock Region (Part Two)
- Adventures: Shelby Run Europe 2012
- Road-Trip Food: Pitchfork Steak Fondue (Medora, North Dakota)
- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
Currently based in Byron Bay, eastern Australia, Graham Simmons has been a freelance travel writer/photographer since 1993. He's a full member of the Australian Society of Travel Writers and a founding member of "Global Travel Writers." He took up travel writing with somewhat dishonorable motives, namely to travel the world at someone else's expense. He soon found out that getting a real story demands more than just a whirlwind press tour aimed at covering as many places as possible in the least amount of time. He says that travel is a great way of getting rid of excess baggage, in the form of the preconceptions and mind-boundaries that the traveler brings to an unfamiliar place.