- From the Archives: Camaro's NASCAR 1969 Pace Cars
- This Day In Automotive History
- Getting Future Road-Trippers Behind the Wheel at LEGOLAND Florida
- Shop Local or Take a Hike? With Rail Trails, Those Touring New Hampshire by Car Can Do Both in One Day
- Sneak Peek: 2014 Alfa Romeo 4C
- Go Dogs Go!: Uncork the Love at Flag Hill Winery -- and More Dog-Friendly Fun Near the New Hampshire Coast
- Event Coverage: 2013 La Jolla Concours d'Elegance
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Winter Wine Tour on the Upper Peninsula
- Event Coverage: 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: 2013 Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance
- Auto News: Romney's Rambler
- Tank-of-Gas Adventure: Historic Bedford Springs Hotel
With tips for Fido-friendly travel, road trips on a budget, and much more, PlanYourRoadTrip.com is our favorite new trip-planning website.
I work for an import truck manufacturer, which offers a wealth of opportunity to discover people and places I never would have encountered if I were behind a desk. You see, I travel throughout the northeast US to scout for new dealers to handle our truck line and to work with existing dealers to maintain market share, customer satisfaction, and to monitor their general well being. What I find in the surrounding automotive landscape is undiscovered treasures from small hot rod shops to large flourishing dealerships, and they all have stories to tell. When I have some down time, I reflect on the industry in general, from obscure makes that are long gone to the turmoil within the car companies today, so writing about an out of the way machine shop or a particular model that just went out of production started almost by accident. Come along for the ride.